- Take 10 neem leaves and 10 clove and boil then in 200 ml water for 10 min.
- Filter the leaves and clove buds. Those who developed a rare taste for the bitterness of neem can eat the leaves with clove! Else they can be thrown away for composting.
- Take the solution in a spray bottle and spray it near your bed sheets, window screen and pillows. Spray it at local water bodies that might be breeding mosquitoes. Observe any changes in mosquito activity if any.
- Take 10 neem leaves and 10 clove buds in 100 ml coconut oil, stir and heat them for 10 min
- Decant the oil and apply it over skin or clothes for protection from neem.
- You can empty the commercial mosquito repellent and refuel the bottle with neem clove oil.
- Spill it over stagnant water bodies to prevent mosquito breeding.
DIY – NEEM CREAM
If any of them worked or not, please do share your experiences and feedbacks!
Web resources to refer to: