Join us online or at Mumbai-Navi Mumbai to learn some useful and wonderful aspects of science by “doing it yourself” in a collective, collaborative, non-zero sum game approach!
- Cool chemistry experiments
2. Growing and using aloe Vera gel for clean air and DIY skin care
3. How to reduce mercury poisoning our fishes? Segregating CFLs at source.
4. Making Aravind Gupta Educational toys
5. Modeling geodesic dome
6. How to make/repair electric board
7. Making graphene paints for water proof monsoon coating
8. Finding methods for segregating/recycling plastic wastes
It’s a free open project, material cost to be borne by the participant if they can afford. If the participant can’t, we will provide.
You can do it from your home anywhere in the world, and regularly check this website for any updates. We urge you to share your experiments and results and ideas in the any digital form, we can then collect them and it reaches to more and more people for free. We are in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, so if you stay there we can meet and do experiments as a team!
To contact mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com titled: “Asan Vigyan Project”.
Or watsapp at 9029096196